SmartMonitor for Smartphone Publisher's description
SmartMonitor is a powerful Home Screen plug-in for all versions of Windows Mobile Smartphones.
SmartMonitor is a powerful Home Screen plug-in for all versions of Windows Mobile Smartphones. The plug-in displays both a visual and a textual representation of a variety of Smartphone system variables such as battery condition, temperature, storage space and available memory. It is extremely configurable and allows you to customize and remix the design and representation of the home screen by editing of the corresponding XML file.
Plug-in displays the following system variables:
1. Battery: The remaining battery life in %, seconds, minutesвЂ¦ as well as other more detail parameters
2. Temperature: The phones temperature as measured by the battery sensor
3. Storage: The available and total space available in any given system folders, including memory cards (ROM based)
4. Memory: Several ways to represent the current available and total system memory (RAM based)
5. Signal Strength: It determines the current signal strength as a percentage.
For those who is seriously concerned to tune the plug-in, the full documentation on the plug-in and it's parameters is provided in the SmartMonitor_0.9.6.0_Documentation.zip file. Most of the users won't need it.
For Smartphone 2002 platform you need to download the SmartMonitor_0.9.6.0_2002.cab file. For other versions please use the SmartMonitor_0.9.6.0_wm.cab file
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall