OctroTalk (Smartphone) Publisher's description
OctroTalk 1.20 is a free instant messaging application that supports Google Talk, Jabber, Yahoo, MSN, AOL and ICQ. It also supports multiple chat sessions and group chat/conference.
OctroTalk 1.20 is a free instant messaging application that supports Google Talk, Jabber, Yahoo, MSN, AOL and ICQ. It also supports multiple chat sessions and group chat/conference. It has many features including Voice over IP (VoIP), File Transfer and Picture Transfer, Unattended File Sharing (File Sharing BOT), Message Archiving and Search in your Gmail account and Home Screen support.
Besides, OctroTalk supports low bandwidth codec (even works on EDGE/GPRS/CDMA), has low CPU usage and its easy to use user interface supports one handed operation and 5-way navigation.
This always-on product keeps you connected with your buddies, and your buddies reach you whenever, wherever. Works seamlessly over GPRS/EDGE/CDMA/Wifi/Bluetooth data connections, and cuts down your phone bills.
* Always on connected to Google Talk/Jabber with MSN, AIM, ICQ and Yahoo transports
* Complete VOIP product. Access to PSTN.
* Supports Low Bandwidth Codec (even works with EDGE/GPRS/CDMA).
* Streamlined UI. Optimized for one-handed operation. Today Screen on Pocket PC. Home Screen support for Smartphone.
* Extremely fast P2P file transfer. Quick picture messaging.
* Low CPU usage. Only VOIP product that works on Treo 700w (300 MHz processor).
* Secure and Encrypted connection to GoogleTalk. Google Talk messages are encrypted using industry standard TLS/SSL.
* Message Archiving in your GMail Account.
* Share files with your buddies (automated file transfer).
* Access your computer remotely. Install OctroTalk for Windows on your desktop, and share a folder with OctroTalk on your Mobile.
* Support for GroupChat/Conferencing. OctroTalk lets you create/join Jabber conference rooms.
New in version 1.20:
1. The file transfer is over the Bluetooth when you and your buddy are in a close range and both are using the Bluetooth.
2. Improvement in the VOIP quality for low bandwidth codec and reduction in the CPU usage.
3. The issue of relaunch from Start menu or Program menu fixed
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall