MSDict Pocket Oxford-Duden German Dictionary for Smartphone Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
Combining the authority of the Oxford-Duden German Dictionary with the convenience of the Palm handheld and quick-access layout
Combining the authority of the Oxford-Duden German Dictionary with the convenience of the Palm handheld and quick-access layout, this easy-to-use dictionary is the ideal reference tool for all those requiring quick and reliable answers to their translation questions. Designed to meet the needs of a wide range of users from the student at intermediate level and above to the enthusiastic traveler and business professional, the Pocket Oxford-Duden German Dictionary is an invaluable practical resource for learners of modern, idiomatic German at the start of the twenty-first century.
The key features of Pocket Oxford German Dictionary
* Compact and completely up-to-date information on the core vocabulary of the modern German and English
* Over 90,000 words and phrases, and over 115,000 translations
* Clear guidance on selecting the most appropriate translation
* Numerous examples to help with problems of usage and construction
* Precise information on grammar and style
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Pocket Oxford German Dictionary is utilized by MSDict Viewer. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Dynamic changing of font sizes
* Learning features
* Wildcard filtration feature (the use of "?" replaces a letter and "*" replaces a group of letters within words)
* Button allowing quick erase of the query field
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall