EverNote for Smartphone Publisher's description
EverNote is a universal multi functional note taker for smartphones.
EverNote is a universal multi functional note taker for smartphones. You can carry around existing notes, turn snapshots into notes, make new text notes, record an audio note, and keep everything in sync with your desktop. The desktop version of EverNote is available for free download and should be installed on the desktop for Smartphone <-> PC notes synchronization.
This is a Technology Previews version, which give users an opportunity to try a piece of software early in its development process. EverNote for Windows Mobile Smartphones is an early stage, unsupported product and so may not function as expected at all times. If you encounter unexpected problems, please discontinue use and uninstall the software. Also, be sure to read through the list of known problems and limitations below.
* Create new notes wherever you are: Tap notes in or write with your stylus whenever inspiration strikes
* Take snapshot notes: Take snapshots with your mobile device's camera and save the images as notes
* Record audio notes: Record an audio note and play it back whenever you like
* Access all your notes anytime: Your notes are stored locally on the mobile device and can be accessed anytime
* Search all your notes: Search through text notes right on your mobile device. Transfer snapshot notes between your mobile device and desktop to take advantage of EverNote's advanced image and text recognition.*
* Have a consistent user experience: We've adapted the desktop UI for Windows-based mobile devices, so that you have a consistent experience across platforms.
* Image recognition occurs on the desktop вЂ”recognized information then becomes searchable. Transfer notes to your desktop, then back to take advantage of EverNote search capabilities. Desktop image recognition is unavailable to users of expired free trials of EverNote 2.2
Limitations and Known Problems:
* Creating categories on mobile devices is not supported.
* Template notes are view-only, they cannot be created or edited.
* Text does not wrap in text notes.
Creating and Editing Notes:
* Text notes larger than 256KB cannot be edited on a mobile device.
* Underline style is disabled but its grayed out icon is present.
* Bold and italic do not return selected text to its original style when pressed twice.
* A selected color in the ink note toolbar is not saved after editing is completed.
* When you open and edit Ink Notes using a joystick, notes may occasionally appear "empty". Close and re-open the note to re-display its content. To permanently avoid this display issue, use Options>More>Edit Note instead of the joystick to open Ink notes for editing.
* Starting your device from sleep mode may occasionally close the EverNote database. If this happens, re-open the database.
* Password-protected databases open on mobile devices without a password prompt
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall