Links Scorecard for Rim Publisher's description
from Concrete Software
Links Scorecard not only has easy-to-use screens to record your golf scores, but has the ability to store any number of courses, keep any number of games, and show statistics of individual games or graph them over any period of time.
Links Scorecard not only has easy-to-use screens to record your golf scores, but has the ability to store any number of courses, keep any number of games, and show statistics of individual games or graph them over any period of time. The screens are very easy to use and allow you to setup courses and their tees ahead of time. With the elegant scorecard screen you can then quickly enter your scores and any other statistics you may want to track.
Links Scorecard also has the ability to keep many statistics to analyse over an individual game or graph over a period of time. The scorecard screen also uses colors with circles and squares around your scores to look just like the professional scorecards.
Links Scorecard was created by Concrete Software with the help and knowledge of PGA professional Eric Chiles.
Links Scorecard includes:
* Amazing looking score card screen. You can impress everyone with your score displayed on your new digital score card.
* The score card highlights eagles, birdies, and bogies.
* Very easy to use screens and menus.
* Easy setup of golf courses, allows any number of new courses to be added.
* Allows you to keep individual tees for each course.
* Allows you to go back and view/edit completed games.
* Ability to keep statistics:
o Whether the ball was hit on the fairway.
o The distance off the tee.
o Whether you shot on the green in regulation.
o Sand saves.
o Number of putts.
* Each statistic can easily be enabled/disabled.
* You can see a graph of statistics over any period of time.
Compatible with all color BlackBerry handhelds including the all new Pearl 8100 and 8800 devices.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall