Can't Stop FreeCell Solitaire for Rim Publisher's description
from Youpark ApS
FreeCell Solitaire is an extremely addictive Solitaire card game invented by Paul Alfille.
FreeCell Solitaire is an extremely addictive Solitaire card game invented by Paul Alfille. Winning this Solitaire depends mostly on your skills. All FreeCell games are solvable if you make the perfect play. This makes FreeCell Solitaire much more challenging and popular than other Solitaire variations, where luck is a large factor in the game. FreeCell Solitaire card game is an excellent amusement for those who are fond of logical games.
Now you can enjoy this outstanding Solitaire game on your BlackBerry! With new Can?''''''t Stop FreeCell for Blackberry you?''''''ll surely get unremarkable fun from this relaxing game, train your memory, fun activities and intelligence.
* Detailed rules, animated demonstration and on-device help
* Good-looking appearance and animated graphics
* A variety of card backs and backgrounds made in a common style, provides a wide opportunity to customize the game view according to your wishes
* Bookmarks on a card layout
* Hints on available moves in the case of complicated game situations
* Undo feature lets you back up moves
* Statistics of games played and games won
* Possibility to install the game to expansion cards
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall