Tango for Rim Publisher's description
Tango is a general vocabulary flashcard program designed to run on Java-enabled mobile phones.
Tango is a general vocabulary flashcard program designed to run on Java-enabled mobile phones. It creates a set of "cards" which the user must learn. Tango is designed to run on ANY Java Micro Edition (J2ME)-compatible mobile phone. More Information is available
* Optimised for Japanese language learning and will display Hiragana and Katakana on any phone that can run Tango.
* Use Tango to learn Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji Characters.
* Will display Kanji if a suitable font exists on your phone. Most phones support at least the simplified Chinese character set.
* Load your own vocabulary! Tango uses the popular kvtml format for its vocabulary content, which means that you can use existing content and you can create your own!
* Tango compatible export now available at: www.studystack.com completely FREE Data does not need to be downloaded each time the program is run.
* Because Tango will let you load your own content it is not limited to Japanese, and will work for most languages.
* Play randomised deck, or `Play by 5` cycles 5 cards from the deck at a time, replacing one each time one is removed, enabling you to really drill vocabulary easily
* Tango lets you learn in two directions, Japanese->English and English->Japanese. The same applies for other languages too of course. Eg French->German and German->French etc.
* Even on very limited phones Tango can still provide a significant amount of content. Eg the Full Version contains nearly 600 English/Japanese word/phrase pairs and will run on a basic phone. Once you`ve learned those you can simply change the content and begin anew.
* Purchase just once, then load all the data you want forever absolutely FREE.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall