Navigami for Rim Publisher's description
A free noncommercial offline navigation for geocaching, tracking and other outdoor activities.
A free noncommercial offline navigation for geocaching, tracking and other outdoor activities. It runs on common java mobile phones. Navigami uses offline vector maps from free public sources. Maps can be downloaded and stored in the phone.
- digital compass
- vector maps
- 2D/3D view, pan, rotation, zoom
- maps are stored in your mobile phone and only data you need
- needed maps can be downloaded over internet or bluetooth
- navigation to target
- proximity alerts
- speed monitoring
- track recording
- location can be sent to server over internet or sms
- trip computer
- day/night scheme
- metric/imperial/nautical units Phone
- voice calls and sms can be received while navigating
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall