MSDict Oxford Dictionary of Business for Rim Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
The Dictionary of Business is a wide-ranging and informative guide to all areas of modern business.
The Dictionary of Business is a wide-ranging and informative guide to all areas of modern business. Completely revised and updated, with over 6,500 entries covering terms from marketing to taxation and accounting, business strategy to international finance, human resources management to banking, this dictionary will prove indispensable to both students and professionals. It also covers U.S. business terms as well as business and financial jargon.
A Dictionary of Business is the third edition of A Concise Dictionary of Business, first published in 1990. The original edition was prepared on the assumption that it would be of use of students of all kinds of business courses, ranging from GCSE Business Studies to degree and postgraduate business subjects, as well as to business people and their professional advisers (layers, bankers, accountants, managers, insurers,etc.).
In the third edition, special attention was paid to the vocabulary used in the business strategy, organizational behaviour, marketing, and human resources management. This third edition has brought the book into 21st century, with a special emphasis on the use of Internet in commercial practices. The burgeoning vocabulary of e-commerce and interactive marketing is a feature of this edition.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Oxford Dictionary of Business is utilized by MSDict Viewer. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Fully optimized to support the latest BlackBerry Storm model with touchscreen
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Dynamic changing of font sizes - the font size can be increased to extra large within the word definitions
* Learning features
* Wildcard filtration feature (the use of "?" replaces a letter and "*" replaces a group of letters within words)
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Support for MMC, memory stick, and SD memory cards
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall