MobileDiary for Rim Publisher's description
MobileDiary lets you write a diary with automatic timestamps on your mobile phone.
MobileDiary lets you write a diary with automatic timestamps on your mobile phone. Because of limited memory on the phone, we provide a online archiving service, that lets your archive old entries to our webserver, thus freeing up memory space.
Register for a free archive account here
- Added page number.
- Added send text message.
- Added Search Archive feature.
- Support display of new line or carriage return.
- Added Mood Icons feature
- Allow others to read and leave comment on your diary.
- Maximum entry increased to 400 character.
-Support delete entries feature on java mobile app
-Emoticons(express yourself thru emoticons.
-[Web Bugfix]Incorrect timestamp for entries.
Resolution: Added manual modify timestamp(i.e click [Modify])
Added timezone(i.e click [Edit Account])
-Support Italian. More description HERE.
-Support UTF-8 encoding(Non english characters(i.e Italian, Arab, Chinese characters and etc)
- Bug fix - Entries with single quote and double quotes(i.e ' " ) are lost during archiving.
- Free online horoscope reading when you log into "Web Archive".
- Google search has been added to "Web Archive" page.
- Visit our sponsors website and gain access to many other mobile content, some of them free, using the 'Sponsors' command.
- More information is collected during registration to help us organize the UltimaSquare community better!(Work In Progress).
Contact email@example.com for support if you face any problems
Donate to UltimaSquare to keep us going HERE
Free Advertisement Opportunity HERE
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall