MKana for Rim Publisher's description
Learn the Japanese alphabet on your mobile phone! The Japanese alphabet (hiragana and katakana) can be tricky to learn especially if you can only practice during small blocks of time. Very often you will find that you have forgotten the earlier chara
Learn the Japanese alphabet on your mobile phone! The Japanese alphabet (hiragana and katakana) can be tricky to learn especially if you can only practice during small blocks of time. Very often you will find that you have forgotten the earlier characters that you have learned previously the next time you sit down to practice.
mKana solves this problem, whether you have already learned the whole alphabet or if you have just started learning.
* Comes in a high resolution version for phones with screens resolutions of 176x220 and above as well as a standard resolution version for phones below that resolution
* Covers all 71 single character hiragana and katakana
* Practice mode lets you play a tile matching game to practice romaji, hiragana, and katakana all at once!
* Never get stuck during learning! The Hint System prompts you the correct answer when the timer runs out.
* Automatic saving of your progress whenever you exit mKana
* Difficulty is automatically adjusted based on how well you do. Take your time to learn the Japanese alphabet at your own pace!
* Think you`ve already mastered the Japanese alphabet? Play the Time Attack mode to see how fast and how accurately you can clear all 71 characters.
* Reference table for the 71 romaji, hiragana, and katakana for you to quickly lookup any unfamiliar character
* Never be confused by similar looking characters again! The reference table can be rearranged to show similar looking hiragana or katakana at the click of the Fire button.
* Use the cursor keys to highlight the same romaji, hiragana, and katakana, then press the Fire button to select the answer
* If the answer is correct, the selected tile will fly up and replace a "?" tile
* If you selected an incorrect answer the appropriate answer for that tile is shown as long as you hold the Fire button
* A hint is given by thickening and changing the color of the border of the correct answer when the timer bar is fully orange.
* The Time Attack mode is like a test, so there are no hints in that mode. Romaji is not tested in the Time Attack mode
* The reference table has 3 modes: Gojuuon, Similar Hiragana, and Similar Katakana. To change the mode, use the cursor key to highlight either romaji, hiragana, or katakana then press the Fire button to set the respective modes
Note: mKana is sponsored by advertising. Advertisements are shown during launch/exit and do not interfere with gameplay. Please visit GameJump for more information.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall