MERRIAM-WEBSTERвЂ™S DICTIONARIES for Rim Publisher's description
Merriam-Webster is America's foremost publisher of language-related reference works. The company publishes a diverse array of print products.
Merriam-Webster is America's foremost publisher of language-related reference works. The company publishes a diverse array of print products. Dictionary making at Merriam-Webster has always been an ongoing process. Even as the 1859 edition was being published, editorial work on a completely new edition was under way.
Merriam-WebsterвЂ™s dictionaries for BlackBerry present Merriam-Webster's French-English Dictionary containing the high-quality dictionary databases from Merriam-Webster, Inc. working under the powerful SlovoEd application engine from Paragon Software (SHDD), the world's leading provider of software for mobile platforms.
A bilingual, bidirectional guide to French and North American English with extensive coverage of Canadian French.
* More than 40,000 entries and 100,000 translations
* Abundant examples of words used in context
* Coverage of regular and irregular verbs
* Pronunciations and variant spellings
mprove your language skills with Merriam-Webster dictionary:
* Online Update feature provides over-the-air program updates
* Dictionary database is possible to install on flash cards
* Hyperlinks between related articles and directions
* Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up
* Online dictionary catalog provides one-click access to more Merriam-WebsterвЂ™s dictionaries and possibility to download it directly to your device
* Multilingual interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages
* No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once to your device and use it with no further expense incurred
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall