lotec Gomoku for Rim Publisher's description
Gomoku is a 5-in-a-row game, also called noughts & crosses or tic-tac-toe.
Gomoku is a 5-in-a-row game, also called noughts & crosses or tic-tac-toe. Name of the game is to get five markers in a row on a 15x15 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning.
* Play with a friend or against the computer.
* Three levels of difficulty on computer player.
* Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
* Support for FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
* Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
* Swedish text if that is your setting, otherwise english.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall