JmonitorMobile for Rim Publisher's description
The server application functions
The server application functions:
- it takes screenshots from the computer screen starting from pre-established coordinates and resolutions;
- you can save images in three formats : PNG, JPG and GIF;
- it refreshes at a period of time (seconds);
- at most 10 client applications connected simultaneous are accepted;
- it does the validation, authentication of the connections;
- you can compress the screenshots (true color 24b/pixel, medium 16b/pixel, weak 8b/pixel, white/black) in any combination : compressed images on the disk and sent uncompressed on the mobile, uncompressed images on the disk and sent compressed on the mobile or compressed images on the disk and sent compressed on the mobile ( not necessarily the same type of compression);
- it has auto hide function - at startup the application is automatically minimized;
- it displays a history of the connections, the state of the application, the ports that works with;
- you can run more instances of the application;
- you can load a saved image on the disk to send it to the mobile;
- it automatically saves the last set of options;
- it displays the screenshot made in real time.
The mobile application functions:
- it displays information related to the server ( the date, the time it started, the number of users connected at a certain time, the server current time);
- you can change the server settings ( by disconnecting all the users connected to the server at that time);
- you can view the screenshots in real time;
- the received images can be analyzed: rotation, display at the real resolution, scroll);
- you can ask for an image previously received by specifying the date and time.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall