J2MEVideoMe for Rim Publisher's description
With J2MEVideoMe, you can record your video with your mobile phone if it support the capture protocol.
With J2MEVideoMe, you can record your video with your mobile phone if it support the capture protocol. You can store or upload to server for later use. Need source code?, visit
or send me email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
1) Suppose your mobile support the capture protocol which really reans that your mobile can record the video. Remember not all mobiles in the market support record video.
2) The program will record the video and holds the recorded video in the memory. After you finish the recording, you can replay it to see if it is ok. Then you may decide to store in the RecordStore or upload to my HTTP server. Currently the RecordStore can only hold one video due to the space limitation of most mobile phone.
3) If you upload your recorded video to the server, in order to make it live streaming we need to hint it and move it to the Darwin Server (open source, that`s why most people like to use it). After that other people can play your recorded streaming video anywhere anytime. If we don`t hint and move to the Darwin streaming server, people can still access it but not in a streaming way. More addition work need to be done on the server part so that hint/move can be done automatically.
4) Of course, the mobile user can still play back the recorded video from his mobile anytime he want if he stored it.
5) The ultimate goal is that: The mobile user can upload video at the same time when they record video, and all other users can play the video in a streaming way almost simultaneousl
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall