Addiction (Demo) for Rim Publisher's description
Addiction is a fast paced test of skill and reflexes, boasting 22 different game modes including
Addiction is a fast paced test of skill and reflexes, boasting 22 different game modes including:
* Pool - Based on the popular game billiards, pot all balls before the timer runs out
* Bowls - Based on the popular game of lawn blowing, beat the computer by landing your ball closest to the target
* Bowling - Based on the popular game of 10 pin bowling, knock down all the pins within 3 shots
* Bricks - Knock down the wall of descending bricks before they crush you. Pickups are available to aid or hinder you, including shrink / grow bat, add ball, add / remove bricks win / lose points, freeze bat, speed and slow descent
* Barriers - Play tennis with the added difficulty of barriers
* Holes - Play tennis whilst gravity holes open up in the ground
* Zap - Watch out for the zapper, he doesn`t always deliver good things
* Shoot - Take shots are increasingly talented goal keepers
* Gravity - Fight gravity as well as your opponent
* Blizzard - Fight your opponent in blizzard conditions
* Tennis - Take on opponent(s) against the clock.
* Squash - Take it in turns hitting the ball across the table.
* Solo - Practice your batting skills.
* Custom - Play a custom timed game
* Death Match versions of Tennis, Squash, Gravity, Blizzard, Barriers, Holes, Zap and Custom games.
Each game consists of 10 rounds of ever increasing difficulty.
Addiction can be completely customised. Some of these options include:
* Bat & Ball Sizes
* Bat Max Speed
* Min / Max Balls
* Bat Push - If enabled then the AI will be allowed to perform bat slams
* Show Ball Targets - Visual aid as it help train the player
* Difficulty Level
* Number of Players - 1v1, 2v2, 1v2, 2v1
* Round Time
* Maximum Rounds
* Death Match Points
* Gravity Strength - As gravity is increased, balls will fall quicker and bats will not be allowed to jump as far
* Turbulence - As turbulence increases, balls are blown around more haphazardly
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall