SortCards for Palm Publisher's description
SortCards 1.0 has been released
SortCards 1.0 has been released. Appspda thanks you for showing interest in the product. SortCards is a MS Hearts style board game meant for palm os devices. The rules are different, though.
1. There is a player and three auto players.
2. 13 cards are distributed each randomly every time the game starts.
3. The player having Hearts 6 starts putting cards on the board.
4. Then the turn goes anti clock wise. Turn is same always.
5. The player has to put a card on board by selecting the card and tapping on the play (Up Arrow icon at the lower left screen) Button.
6. The player can also put a card on board by tapping on the card and pressing Scroll up hard button.
7. The player can bypass a turn if he does not have a suitable card to play or deliberately wants to bypass the turn by pressing pass(P Icon to the lower right of the screen) button or pressing scroll down hard button.
8. The player can select cards by tapping on the card or by pressing AddressBook Hard button(Left) or ToDo Hard button(Right).
9. The player can play any 6 at any time.
10. The player can play any 5 provided the 6 of that suit is already broken.
11. The player can play the card one higher than one of four last card drawn on the board of same suit.
12. For example if the one of the 8 last drawn card on the board is heart 7 and the player has heart 8, he can play.
13. If the player has heart 9, he will have to wait for heart 8 being put on board by some other player.
14. The player can also play one card lower than one of the four last cards drawn, provided the cards are below 5 of same suit.
15. The player emptying the hand first wins. each time the score is added to the previous one and the game ends who ever reaches the game score as set by the options (default is 100)
16. The player can change the name of the players, switch sound on/off and set game score (100 - 500 in steps of 100) through settings.
System Requirements:Palm Treo 680
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall