MyUAE for Palm Publisher's description
Please use it on your own risk You may encounter bugs or crashes
Please use it on your own risk You may encounter bugs or crashes. I'm not responsible for anything. If you like, you can email me bug reports or feature requests.
- supports different resolutions
- needs Palm OS 5.x (an ARM processor) and a lot of dynamic memory
- tested successfully on Tungsten T3, Zodiac 1 and 2
- virtual keyboard mouse and joystick support
- save and restore
- sound, but a bit jerky at the moment
- only m68k at the moment
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall