Heretic for Palm Publisher's description
Palm OS port of Heretic
Palm OS port of Heretic. This port is based on ZHexen from yoyofr the glHeretic and WinHeretic ports. "Heretic" is a registered trademark.
Download the executable and unpack the .zip file. Place the .prc into /Palm/Launcher of your memory card Place the .zdk into /Palm/Programs/ZHeretic of your memory card. Now you need files from the original Heretic. You can also use the files from the demo version. Place the .wad files into /Palm/Programs/ZHeretic of your memory card.
- Version 2.1
- needs Palm OS 5.x (an ARM processor) and around 3MB of dynamic memory
- adjustable button layout
- Treo keyboard support
- support for IR keyboards and BT gamepads
- rumble support on Zodiac and Treo
- multiplayer support over BT or TCP/IP (internet)
- stylus view
What's New in This Release:- [NEW] Treo-enhancements also for current Treo models
- stretched start screen
- run button fixed, you might need to delete the heretic.cfg file
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall