Clickomania for Palm Publisher's description
from BEIKS LLC
The game is played on a 10x13 field full of figures of different shapes or colors
The game is played on a 10x13 field full of figures of different shapes or colors.
Your goal is to remove them. If you see areas of two or more figures of same kind (or color) residing next to each other (on X or Y axis) you can remove them by taping anywhere in the block.
There is no limitation of the number of figures that will be removed with a single tap, but you can not remove a single figure.
When an area gets removed, the above figures fall down and fill the gap where it has been. When a whole column gets removed the columns next to it shift to the left.
If you can predict how each move affects the progress of the game you may win.
- Works on all Palm OS devices running Palm OSВ® 5.0 and above
- Supports color displays with 320x320, 320x480 or 480x320 resolution
- Nice sound effects
- High scores table
- No brain required to play or win ;-)
- Undo button, just in case ;-))
- One of the most popular desktop games ever
- Fun, fun, fun
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall