Clickomania 2002 for Palm Publisher's description
from BEIKS LLC
Clickomania was one of the first BEIKS games for the Palm OS platform
Clickomania was one of the first BEIKS games for the Palm OS platform, one of the first PalmOS color games ever, one of the best-selling titles at beiks.com and generally a frontier. No matter if it was simple, it was, out of any doubt, very successful.
Clickomania 2002 is the sequel of the game, which we hope will bring as much entertainment to you as the first one did (and hopefully as much revenue to us).
It is not a revamped version, but a completely different game: still very easy to get started with, but ooooh, so hard to master! The quote under the title is real.
Do not let the image trick you, though: Clickomania is everything, but a shooter. It is, in fact, a board game! The goal is to pick any of the items available on the right pane and place it over another one from the main board, so that three of a kind align in horizontal or vertical line. Yes, it is THAT simple...in the beginning.
- Addictive game play
- high quality Graphics and Animation in Color and Grayscale
- Sound effects
- Standard and Fast animation modes for hardcode gameplayers
- High score table with real scores
- Built-in support for skins for standard and high-resolution devices like Sony Clie
- Onboard instructions
- Develops visual and logical skills (that is, your brain
- Excellent for kids: A GAME WITHOUT VIOLENCE!
- Quite reasonable price (but then again this is standard for Beiks)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall