Database Viewer Plus(Access/ Excel/ Oracle) for Palm Os Publisher's description
from Youpark ApS
Synchronize & View, Update, Manage Microsoft Access, Excel, Oracle, Foxpro, dBase or any ODBC enabled database with Palm.
Synchronize & View, Update, Manage Microsoft Access, Excel, Oracle, Foxpro, dBase or any ODBC enabled database with Palm. Get updated desktop data on palm and palm data on desktop automatically. Keep your desktop palm database synchronized. Synchronize data at specific date-time. View one record at a time or all at once. Add,Remove,Modify records. Export records to MemoPad application. Search for particular keywords in a database. Create new database on palm. Import DBViewer Plus databases from palm to desktop in .csv format. Get Sum, Average, Maximum, Minimum on particular database.
* Keep any actual desktop database(Oracle,SQL Server, Access, Excel etc) & palm database synchronized.
* View, Add, Remove, Modify Database records on palm.
* View records all at a time or a record at a time.
* Manage unlimited Database to synchronize with palm.
* Apply filters, Sort Orders or apply any SQL Select query to get database contents.
* Synchronize data at specific occasion - Date/Time.
* Enable/Disable Database Synchronization at any time.
* Backup & Restore your desktop database contents.
* Search records on palm.
* Exports records to memo pad on palm.
* Customize display of date/time, numeric fields on palm.
* Create new databases on palm.
* Import palm side DBViewer plus database on desktop in .csv format.
* Create different Views on palm by applying Filter and Sort.
* Apply Filter and Sort on Palm.
* Palm having standard databases such as Bank account, Credit card, Insurance policy, Web site etc.
* Create standard/Custom data in Desktop side DBViewer Plus.
Create new database profile using "New Profile..." wizard. Select type of profile either "Desktop To Handheld" or "Handheld To Desktop". During new profile wizard, select desktop database, tables, fields etc. DBViewerPlus will show you database content preview to be transferred on palm. Edit/modify, delete database profiles. User can restore desktop database contents from available backups.
"Desktop to Handheld" profile will allow you to transfer desktop contents to palm, whereas "Handheld to Desktop" profile will transfer palm contents in to desktop database.
While creating a database profile, you can select a single table or multiple tables using build query dialog. You can apply filers, sort orders or simply you can directly enter any SQL select query to get records. Click on "Preview" button to preview of database contents.
When you visit palm side Database Viewer, you will get the list of table created by using desktop side. Tap on View button to view table contents. Tap on Details button to know more about selected table. It displays name of table, total number of fields and records in it. You can use Delete...option from Database menu to delete selected database as well.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall