World Clock by freej2me for Palm Publisher's description
world clock is an application that tells you the time in different parts of the world
world clock is an application that tells you the time in different parts of the world. It will automatically calculate the day light saving and apply it where necessary.
- NEW! Up to 4 cities displayed at anyone one time.
- NEW! Cycle through the cites one at a time for faster scrolling.
- NEW! Large digital theme and its inverse for reduced power consumption of devices.
- Times in over 200 major cities.
- Automatic day light saving changes.
- Different themes
- 24 or 12 hour clock.
- Two versions, one for smaller devices (less than 100x100) and one for larger screens (minimum of 160x160 required). Gives more detailed clock images if your device can display them.
- Preferences are saved for when you next start the application.
- Manual overide of the clock to compensate for device errors.
- It was my intention to enabled multiple langauge support for this application, although this has not been done at the present time. If this is something that you would like to see please email me and I will increase its current low priority.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall