WiFiTalkie for Palm Os Publisher's description
WiFiTalkie turns your Palm handheld into a Walkie-Talkie.
RNS:: WiFiTalkie turns your Palm handheld into a Walkie-Talkie. Using a broadband network connection (such as WiFi) it lets you communicate between 2 or more Palm devices. WiFiTalkie uses VoIP (Voice over IP) technology to broadcast audio data.
WiFiTalkie requires two or more Palm OS 5 devices with a broadband network connection.
Devices must be connected to the same network:
* to the same WiFi router
* to the same AdHoc network
* or directly to the Internet
* as a corporate intercom
* as a home intercom
* to coordinate events or meetings
* to monitor buildings, facilities, and grounds
* to coordinate workers or crew
* to manage a warehouse, a store, or a production line
* to collect orders (e.g. in restaurants, pubs, bars)
* to communicate between two moving vehicles
* in various outdoor activities
* as a baby monitor
* as a children's toy
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall