Ultimate Anatomy & Organ Systems Flash Cards for Palm Os Publisher's description
Ultimate Anatomy & Organ Systems Flash Cards uses the time tested content from BryanEdwards.com
Ultimate Anatomy & Organ Systems Flash Cards uses the time tested content from BryanEdwards.com, and combines over 920 high resolution images from all of the following 13 Medical Wizards products at a discounted price:
1. Bones Anatomy Flash Cards
2. Muscles Anatomy Flash Cards
3. Head and Neck Anatomy Flash Cards
4. Cardiovascular Anatomy Flash Cards
5. Digestive Anatomy Flash Cards
6. Endocrine Anatomy Flash Cards
7. Integument Anatomy Flash Cards
8. Lymphatic Anatomy Flash Cards
9. Nervous System Anatomy Cards
10. Respiratory Anatomy Flash Cards
11. Reproductive Anatomy Flash Cards
12. Special Senses Anatomy Flash Cards
13. Urinary Anatomy Flash Cards
The PDA version guides users through ALL of the systems of the human body.
1. The skeletal system - each bone is illustrated in the body from head to toe, and every significant bony landmark is defined. This set of cards also includes a special chapter on joints and ligaments, and the innervation, movement, and arterial supply are denoted for each.
2. Images not only of the muscles, but also the blood vessels and nerves that supply these areas. For each muscle the origin, insertion, action, innervation, and synergists are denoted.
3. Images of the muscles, arteries and nerves throughout the head and neck anatomic region. Images individually illustrate each muscle of mastication, denoted are the origin, insertion, action, innervation, arterial supply, synergists, and antagonists.
4. The cardiovascular system - takes a colorful voyage examining the structures and functions of the heart, veins, and arteries.
5. The digestive system - starts by examining the alimentary canal, then leads to the gastrointestinal tract, and finishes with the accessory structures.
6. The endocrine system - travels through the entire body depicting the functions of the glands.
7. The integument system - an in depth examination of the body's surface, the skin.
8. The lymphatic system - examines the lymph vessels and capillaries.
9. The nervous system - thoroughly depicts the cerebral cortex, the spinal cord, autonomic nervous system, and its branches.
10. The respiratory system - starts examining through the air passages, then down the throat and through the lungs.
11. The reproductive system - examines both the male and female systems. These systems have been entirely dissected to include spermatogenesis, hormones, estrogen, progesterone & testosterone, as well as gestation and parturition.
12. The special senses system - examines the five human senses: sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
13. The urinary system - clearly examines the urinary tract starting with the kidneys and ending at the blood vessels.
Substantial text content detailing each image and a quiz (?) section has been added to aid as a learning tool.
Whether an attending physician using this product to demonstrate anatomical terms to a patient, a medical, dental or nursing student, or undergraduate anatomy student; this product will exceed your expectations and needs.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall