U.S. HISTORY for Palm Publisher's description
This quide is based on the College Entrance Examination Board test in Advanced Placement United States History
This quide is based on the College Entrance Examination Board test in Advanced Placement United States History. It covers what most U.S. history students study in high school and college. FREE first chapter in trial version.
- Fully illustrated.
- Geology, Climate, Flora, Fauna and more.
- What to see and where to stay.
- Interesting facts.
- Maps of area.
- Hiking trails and driving destination.
- Navigate from table of contents or search for words or phrases.
- Multi-Platform device capability (PDA, smartphone, PC)
- Add bookmarks
- Text annotation and mark-up
- Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
- Plan the trip during an airplane flight.
- Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
- Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall