Sub-Launcher for Palm Os Publisher's description
Set up the trigger that you will use to sublaunch applications.
1. Set up the trigger that you will use to sublaunch applications.
2. At any time, anywhere you are, press the trigger.
3. Your favourite launcher will launch over the running application.
4. Launch another application - the previous application will still run in background!
5. Press home or the trigger again to return to that applicaiton.
1. While using a web browser you need to use calculator.
2. Press the Sub-Launcher's trigger to switch to your favourite launcher.
3. Launch calculator as usually, and do your calculations.
4. Return to web browser whose state remains totally unchanged!
Without Sub-Launcher you had to quit web browser, switch to calculator, and then launch web browser again. This caused web pages to load again, or worse: same data submitted twice to the server.
With Sub-Launcher you can use your favourite launcher to sub-launch any application - the web browser & calculator combination is just an example here.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall