MSDict Oxford Portuguese Minidictionary for Palm OS Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
The Oxford Portuguese Minidictionary offers up-to-date coverage of essential day-to-day vocabulary with over 100,000 words, phrases, and translations.
The Oxford Portuguese Minidictionary offers up-to-date coverage of essential day-to-day vocabulary with over 100,000 words, phrases, and translations. The dictionary provides a handy and comprehensive reference work to tourists, students, and business people who require quick and reliable answers to their translation needs.
* Over 100,000 entries and translations
* Focuses on Brazilian Portuguese, with guidance on how European Portuguese is different
* Full pronunciation for every headword
* Clear signposting the meanings and context of words to indicate the most appropriate translation and use
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Oxford Portuguese Minidictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Stylish user interface with several split screen modes
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Dynamic changing of font sizes
* Opportunity to add custom notes to any article in the dictionary so you can save your ideas and examples of usage
* Learning features
* Wildcard filtration feature (the use of "?" replaces a letter and "*" replaces a group of letters within words)
* Button allowing quick erase of the query field
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Specially enhanced for hi-resolution and hi-resolution landscape view modes
* Support for MMC, memory stick, and SD memory cards
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall