MSDict Concise Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary for Palm OS Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
An outstanding Italian- English- Italian dictionary developed by one of Italy's foremost publishers- Paravia and Oxford University Press.
An outstanding Italian- English- Italian dictionary developed by one of Italy's foremost publishers- Paravia and Oxford University Press. This dictionary provides contemporary, up-to-the-minute coverage of Italian and English vocabulary and is the most authoritative Italian dictionary of its size.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
* Over 175,000 words and phrases, and over 290,000 translations
* Comprehensive and completely up to date
* Detailed notes on grammar and usage
* Thousands of examples to help you choose the translation you need
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Concise Oxford Paravia Italian Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Stylish user interface with several split screen modes
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Dynamic changing of font sizes
* Opportunity to add custom notes to any article in the dictionary so you can save your ideas and examples of usage
* Learning features
* Wildcard filtration feature (the use of "?" replaces a letter and "*" replaces a group of letters within words)
* Button allowing quick erase of the query field
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Specially enhanced for hi-resolution and hi-resolution landscape view modes
* Support for MMC, memory stick, and SD memory cards
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall