Concise Columbia Encyclopedia for Palm Publisher's description
The Concise Columbia Encyclopedia, like its best selling companion product, Nexus English Super dictionary combines features and style unprecedented in a PDA reference tool
The Concise Columbia Encyclopedia, like its best selling companion product, Nexus English Super dictionary combines features and style unprecedented in a PDA reference tool. With coverage of over 17,000 regularly updated and hyperlinked articles, Columbia is far and away the most complete and timely handheld encyclopedia available. By utilizing the industry's leading compression technology and search engine, Columbia is also the most compact and efficient encyclopedia ever produced.
The Concise Columbia Encyclopedia has become the best selling concise encyclopedia for countless reasons. Now for the first time the world's premiere reference work is available for your Palm OS handheld with an award-winning interface.
- Most Complete reference tool available for the handheld platform.
- Stunning Interface with custom fonts for optimal legibility.
- Wide-Screen support in landscape and portrait modes.
- Memory Card compatibility for database and/or application storage.
- Awesome Sound effects on devices with OS5 or above.
- Search for any text string within body of articles.
- Person of the Day makes knowledge expansion an enjoyable habit.
- EeZee Pronunciation key takes the guess work out of pronunciation.
- Hyperlinks allow you to drill deeper or review related subjects.
- Capitals of every country and state.
- Thumb Wheel for rapid navigation to desired listing.
- A-Z Tabs for one tap precise entry into lists.
- Gorgeous Interface by the award-winning SilverScreen design team.
- History Menu remembers your previous selections.
- Individual Index for each field of knowledge.
- Pix Editor for managing illustrations, photos and diagrams.
- In-line JPEG illustrations may be displayed with definitions.
- Add Audio clips to any entry.
- Notes Editor for study or etymological commentary.
- browser Style navigation controls.
- User-Definable lists for Favorites, Study Articles, and more.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall