Complete Anatomy Bundle for Palm Os Publisher's description
NetterвЂ™s Anatomy Flash Cards 1.2 for PDA is the first product of its kind and contains over 350 high resolution anatomy images, covering all body areas.
NetterвЂ™s Anatomy Flash Cards 1.2 for PDA is the first product of its kind and contains over 350 high resolution anatomy images, covering all body areas. This is a wonderful tool for both the experienced healthcare provider and student alike.
Experienced practitioners will find this to be a useful reference and a great instrument for showing patientвЂ™s anatomical representations during the patient - clinician interaction.
Students have found this to be a invaluable tool for learning and reference. We have added a Quiz section making anatomy study, review, and test-taking even easier.
Using the same anatomy illustrations found in Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, this program contains cards that include bones and joints, muscles, nerves, vessels, and viscera. Each card has a full color Netter illustration, plus concise text which details the areas of origin, insertion, action, innervation, and anatomical relevance.
вЂў Head and Neck
вЂў Back and Spinal Cord
вЂў Pelvis and Perineum
вЂў Upper Limb
вЂў Lower Limb
This product must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
NetterвЂ™s Neuroscience Flash Cards for PDA contains over 250 high resolution anatomy illustrations taken directly from Netter's Atlas of Human Neuroscience. Covering key neuroscience concepts, this is a wonderful tool for both the experienced healthcare provider and student alike. Each illustration features a full-color neuroscience image, its structures annotated with leader lines to 1-2-3 label codes, as well as explanatory comments.
A powerfully effective neuroscience study and review tool! Students have found this to be a wonderful tool for learning and reference. Experienced practitioners will find this to be a useful reference and a great tool for showing patientвЂ™s anatomical representations during the patient вЂ“ clinician interaction.
Overview of the Nervous System and Supporting Structures:
вЂў Neurons and Their Properties (Structure, Neurotransmission, Electrical Properties)
вЂў General Surface Features and Internal Divisions of the Nervous System
вЂў Brain Stem, Cerebellum and Spinal Cord
вЂў Meninges, Ventricles, and the Cerebrospinal Fluid
вЂў Nervous System Vasculature
вЂў Development of the Nervous System
вЂў Peripheral Nervous System
вЂў Spinal Cord
вЂў Brain Stem and Cerebellum
вЂў Forebrain (Diencephalon and Telencephalon)
вЂў Sensory Systems (Somatosensory, Trigeminal, Taste, Auditory, Vestibular, and Visual
вЂў Motor Systems (Lower Motor Neurons, Upper Motor Neurons, Cerebellum, Basal Ganglia)
вЂў Limbic-Hypothalamic-Autonomic Systems (Autonomic Nervous System, Hypothalamus and Pituitary, Limbic System, Olfactory System).
Ultimate Anatomy & Organ Systems Flash Cards uses the time tested content from BryanEdwards.com, and combines over 920 high resolution images from all of the following 13 Medical Wizards products at a discounted price:
1. Bones Anatomy Flash Cards
2. Muscles Anatomy Flash Cards
3. Head and Neck Anatomy Flash Cards
4. Cardiovascular Anatomy Flash Cards
5. Digestive Anatomy Flash Cards
6. Endocrine Anatomy Flash Cards
7. Integument Anatomy Flash Cards
8. Lymphatic Anatomy Flash Cards
9. Nervous System Anatomy Cards
10. Respiratory Anatomy Flash Cards
11. Reproductive Anatomy Flash Cards
12. Special Senses Anatomy Flash Cards
13. Urinary Anatomy Flash Cards
The PDA version guides users through ALL of the systems of the human body.
1. The skeletal system - each bone is illustrated in the body from head to toe, and every significant bony landmark is defined. This set of cards also includes a special chapter on joints and ligaments, and the innervation, movement, and arterial supply are denoted for each.
2. Images not only of the muscles, but also the blood vessels and nerves that supply these areas. For each muscle the origin, insertion, action, innervation, and synergists are denoted.
3. Images of the muscles, arteries and nerves throughout the head and neck anatomic region. Images individually illustrate each muscle of mastication, denoted are the origin, insertion, action, innervation, arterial supply, synergists, and antagonists.
4. The cardiovascular system - takes a colorful voyage examining the structures and functions of the heart, veins, and arteries.
5. The digestive system - starts by examining the alimentary canal, then leads to the gastrointestinal tract, and finishes with the accessory structures.
6. The endocrine system - travels through the entire body depicting the functions of the glands.
7. The integument system - an in depth examination of the body's surface, the skin.
8. The lymphatic system - examines the lymph vessels and capillaries.
9. The nervous system - thoroughly depicts the cerebral cortex, the spinal cord, autonomic nervous system, and its branches.
10. The respiratory system - starts examining through the air passages, then down the throat and through the lungs.
11. The reproductive system - examines both the male and female systems. These systems have been entirely dissected to include spermatogenesis, hormones, estrogen, progesterone & testosterone, as well as gestation and parturition.
12. The special senses system - examines the five human senses: sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.
13. The urinary system - clearly examines the urinary tract starting with the kidneys and ending at the blood vessels.
Substantial text content detailing each image and a quiz (?) section has been added to aid as a learning tool.
Whether an attending physician using this product to demonstrate anatomical terms to a patient, a medical, dental or nursing student, or undergraduate anatomy student; this product will exceed your expectations and needs
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall