BunnyMath -German for PalmOS Publisher's description
Mathematik lernen mit BunnyMath macht den Kindern Spa .
BunnyMath makes learning math fun for children. It was designed to make entering answers quick and easy, ideal for young children (Ages 4+). The levels become progressively more difficult and each level completion is rewarded with a colorful animation. There are two fun math games included: BunnyBop and Classroom. Statistics are saved and allows the parent / teacher to monitor the child's progress (supports multiple users).
BunnyMath includes two methods of learning, they are 'BunnyBop' and 'Classroom'. BunnyBop is designed to be a fun way to prepare the child for the math problems they will see in the 'Classroom' mode. The child taps on the bunny that displays the correct answer to the math problem. After 10 correct answers, the child is rewarded with one of several fun animations.
The Classroom setting is designed to allow the child to answer the questions at their own pace. This feature is very much like the Traditional 'Flash Cards' but with a twist. The twist is that for each correct answer, the bunny moves forward one space. Once 10 correct answers are entered, the bunny crosses the finish line. When the bunny crosses the finish line, the child is rewarded with a fun animation before moving on to the next level. The parent or teacher can assign a certain percentage to allow a level to repeat (if needed). This helps make sure that the child is receiving problems that are not too difficult.
BunnyMath includes the following features :
* Two different modes of learning (BunnyBop and Classroom)
* 100 Levels of Learning
* Each learning mode supports Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
* Animated Graphics to make learning fun
* Statistics are saved for each child so parents/teachers can monitor progress
* Allows setting levels for each operator to different values
* Ability to re-test a level until an ideal score has been reached
* Setup screen to allow different configurations for each child
* Support for Color and B&W devices
System Requirements:PalmOS 3.1 (or Higher)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall