EDU Blaster for Java Publisher's description
from PHD Gaming
Play instructions (EDU Blaster)
Play instructions (EDU Blaster):
- Use the 4-directional keypad on the cell phone to move left / right / up / down (if your device lacks this, it should be mapped to another key somewhere on the device). Usually the center button of that keypad will act as the "fire button which can select menu items or simply blow numbers up.
- The object of the game is to blast numbers that solve for "x" in the upper left of the screen. Blasting two or more correct numbers at the same time causes one to gain more points.
- When the target cursor turns yellow and begins rotating, the equation in the upper left is changing. In addition, when the background changes, one has advanced a stage.
- If one allows too many consecutive correct answers to fly off the screen, the health bar in the upper right will decrease a notch. In addition, blasting a wrong number will reduce one's health.
- While in the main gameplay screen, one can pause the game and access a menu by hitting either "9", "3",or "-" (the phone determines where to map this key).
- The symbol - in the game means multiply. Also, Level 0 in the options menu is the same as Level 1, only it starts out slower for one to get adjusted to the game.
- The most important "rule": I hope you HAVE FUN!
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall