PaderSyncFTP for Java Publisher's description
from Pader-Sync Ltd
PaderSyncFTP the Freeware alternative to access FTP file servers with your mobile device
PaderSyncFTP the Freeware alternative to access FTP file servers with your mobile device.
- FTP client
- Local file system access.
- SSL/TLS encrypted control connection.
- Zlib compression.
- bookmark system to manage login details.
- Encryption of sensitive user data on mobile device using AES-256.
- Password protected access to the application.
- Automated one-way file synchronization.
Pader sync software runs on Java enabled mobile devices. That means that the software is compatible with the majority of modern Smartphones and PDAs. Your mobile device needs to support the following specifications, check your device documentation if in doubt:
- MIDP 2.0
- CLDC 1.1
- JSR-75 (Required for local file system access)
If you have a Blackberry device this is all you need: Blackberry OS >= 4.2.1
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall