PaderSyncDAV for Java Publisher's description
from Pader-Sync Ltd
PaderSyncDAV is a WebDAV client for mobile devices
PaderSyncDAV is a WebDAV client for mobile devices. Use it to access your WebDAV folders at home or at work with your mobile device. Copy files between your phone and standard computers. Or even access the files that you may have stored at a online storage provider. Most of these providers support the WebDAV protocol! The software can be configured to synchronize the contents of complete directory structures. Modified files on the source file system will be detected and PaderSyncDAV will transfer these files to the target file system.
This software is the cheaper alternative to the PaderSyncFM software for those that do not require the full set of features and only want to access WebDAV folders.
- WebDAV client.
- Local file system access.
- Optional Gzip compression.
- bookmark system to manage login details.
- Encryption of sensitive user data on mobile device using AES-256.
- Password protected access to the application.
- Automated one-way file synchronization
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall