MSDict Pocket Oxford Russian Dictionary for Java Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
Called "the most complete and succinct" lexicon of its type by The Times Literary Supplement
Called "the most complete and succinct" lexicon of its type by The Times Literary Supplement, The Pocket Oxford Russian Dictionary has long been a favorite of students, scholars, business people, and travelers. Now this popular Second Edition is available in MSDict electronic format for mobile devices.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
Providing the most up-to-date coverage of general vocabulary in both languages, this handy resource offers the perfect companion for reading and conversation. No other pocket dictionary can match its outstanding features:
* More than 70,000 words and phrases;
* Emphasis on modern idioms and colloquial usage;
* Numerous illustrative examples of vocabulary in context;
* All common abbreviations and acronyms;
* Pronunciation in the International phonetic Alphabet;
* Guidance on constructions, complementation, and difficult points of grammar
Please note that your phones needs a Russian font to be able to type Russian letters in the dictionary search field
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Oxford Russian Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Dynamic changing of font sizes
* Learning features
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Support for MMC, memory stick, and SD memory cards
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall