MSDict Oxford Portuguese Minidictionary for Java Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
The Oxford Portuguese Minidictionary offers up-to-date coverage of essential day-to-day vocabulary with over 100,000 words, phrases, and translations.
The Oxford Portuguese Minidictionary offers up-to-date coverage of essential day-to-day vocabulary with over 100,000 words, phrases, and translations. The dictionary provides a handy and comprehensive reference work to tourists, students, and business people who require quick and reliable answers to their translation needs.
* Over 100,000 entries and translations
* Focuses on Brazilian Portuguese, with guidance on how European Portuguese is different
* Full pronunciation for every headword
* Clear signposting the meanings and context of words to indicate the most appropriate translation and use
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Oxford Portuguese Minidictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Dynamic changing of font sizes
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Support of memory cards
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall