MSDict Oxford Dictionary of the Bible for Java Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
As well as providing concise information about important places and personalities, this accessible dictionary clearly explains the themes and doctrines of the Bible.
As well as providing concise information about important places and personalities, this accessible dictionary clearly explains the themes and doctrines of the Bible. With entries ranging from earthquakes and mice to feminism and the Dead See Scrolls, it is a lively and absorbing reference work for students and all readers of the Bible.
"lively, original and thought-provokingвЂ¦clear and entertaining presentation"
Times Literary Supplement
"Should send you scurrying to the Good Book"
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
* Over 2,000 entries from Adam to Zechariah
* Clear explanation of technical terms, methods of interpretation, and critical analysis, as well as notes on leading biblical scholars and their work
* Broad coverage includes the books of the Bible, people and places, customs, religions and worship, history, and theology
* Takes into account the work of Christian scholars of all denominations, and of Jewish scholars
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Oxford Dictionary of the Bible is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Dynamic changing of font sizes
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Support of memory cards
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall