MSDict Concise Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary ITALIAN-ENGLISH for Java Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
An outstanding Italian-English-Italian dictionary developed by one of Italy's foremost publishers- Paravia and Oxford University Press.
An outstanding Italian-English-Italian dictionary developed by one of Italy's foremost publishers- Paravia and Oxford University Press. This dictionary provides contemporary, up-to-the-minute coverage of Italian and English vocabulary and is the most authoritative Italian dictionary of its size.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
* Over 87,500 words and phrases, and over 145,000 translations
* Comprehensive and completely up to date
* Detailed notes on grammar and usage
* Thousands of examples to help you choose the translation you need
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Concise Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Wildcard filtration feature (the use of "?" replaces a letter and "*" replaces a group of letters within words)
* Learning features
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall