MSDict Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary ENGLISH-FRENCH for Java Publisher's description
from Mobile Systems, Inc.
The Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary offers a complete guide to the French and English languages, from general to specialist and technical terminology, from foreign language to slang.
The Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary offers a complete guide to the French and English languages, from general to specialist and technical terminology, from foreign language to slang. The dictionary makes accessible every aspect of the French-speaking world of today, and respectively the English-speaking one, through meticulous description of their languages and their cultural institutions.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
* Authoritative coverage of over 87,500 words and phrases, and over 135,000 translations
* In-text notes on points of usage, grammar and constructions
* In-text cultural notes on life in the French-speaking world
* Aid sections helping in understanding idiomatic phrases, compound nouns, and abbreviations
* Completely updated to include the very latest vocabulary
* Easy-access design of the word definitions
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Wildcard filtration feature (the use of "?" replaces a letter and "*" replaces a group of letters within words)
* Learning features
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall