Libris eBook Reader for Java Publisher's description
Libris is an eBook reader for Java enabled mobile devices
Libris is an eBook reader for Java enabled mobile devices. Libris can be used to read eBooks on most devices that support MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.0. Currently, Libris will allow you to read eBooks in the popular PalmDoc format, non-secure eReader books, plain text, or in the Libris format. Libris also comes with the MakeLibris utility to convert from text or HTML to the Libris book format.
The reader is designed to run on Java powered mobile devices with small memory and low CPU power.
Libris features include:
- Easy to read anti-aliased fonts.
- Portrait or landscape text orientation.
- Plain, bold, italic text styles
- Multilingual character support (languages expressible using ISO 8859-1).
- Table of contents
- dictionary access for word definitions
- Information screen with reading timer
- Direct page navigation
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall