Steambirds: Survival for Iphone Publisher's description
from Spry Fox, LLC
In the Steambirds universe, the Allies are losing the war against the Axis powers and their incredible Armada
In the Steambirds universe, the Allies are losing the war against the Axis powers and their incredible Armada. As an elite Allied pilot, your goal is to stand your ground against endless waves of Axis aircraft. The odds are overwhelming. You're hopelessly outnumbered. The United Kingdom is almost certainly doomed, but you *might* be able to save its citizens.... if you can hold off death long enough for them to evacuate!
Steambirds: Survival features 8 unique aircraft and 64 unique missions at launch (with another 7 aircraft and 56 missions scheduled to be released as free updates soon after launch.) Each plane in SB:S has its own strengths and weakness which will require you to change your strategy if you want to succeed. You'll also need to collect powerups dropped by enemy aircraft; grabbing and using these at the right time will be the key to your survival.
Steambirds: Survival, the sequel to the hit game Steambirds (first released in 2010 and played by over 12 million people worldwide) is brought to you by its original creator, Spry Fox, and by Halfbrick, the developer of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride.
BONUS OFFER!! - "Unlock All Cities" gives you instant access to all the cities in the game: both those available now and all those to be released in future updates!
As a special bonus, when you make this one-time purchase, all advertisements in the game will be disabled forever!
What's New in This Release:Changes in this update include:
* Brand new city, featuring a brand new plane! (Birmingham)
* OpenFeint has been removed from the game, as it is no longer being supported by its parent company.
* Local leaderboards have been added to replace those previously supplied by OpenFeint
* The order of the cities has been changed based on feedback from our players WRT difficulty
* Rebalanced city prices. Earlier cities are more expensive to unlock, but later cities are much cheaper. We hope this will make the end-game cities feel like less of a grind.
* A link to dedicated game forums have been added to the game
* Minor bugfixes
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2.0 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall