MacBrickout for Iphone Publisher's description
from Carson Whitsett
Enjoy this classic ball and paddle brick bashing game
Just 27 levels and the only thing stopping you from getting through all of them and beating the game is YOU! (Well, and those pesky bubbles). Catch falling capsules (Avoid the Red X's!), collect the hidden fruits and veggies, tame the Umphee, discover the secret of the pearl, enjoy the music, fill the treasure chest (!!), master the bonus levels, get a high score, graffiti the sand and STAY ALIVE! Will you be one of those people that gives up after playing just once? Or will you become a MacBrickout master and OWN this game? The only thing stopping you from finding out is, well... You.
Some fun things to try:
- Try juggling 3 balls long enough to earn a juggling achievement
- See if you can blow up the Umphee with the bomb ball
- Don't let any bubbles touch the sand for 3 levels in a row. You'll get a clean sand achievement.
- Hit the Umphee with an orange ball. He will dig down in the sand and fetch you a coin.
- Catch two clear capsules in a row to make the clam appear
If you like MacBrickout show your love. Three modest in-app purchases:
1) Unlock full version (you get free balls, bomb balls, lasers, bonus levels, musical bricks and much more)
2) Unlock all levels (faster than trying to unlock them one by one)
3) Super Umphee Ball 5-pack (great way to blast through a tough level)
What's New in This Release:Here are the new features in 2.0:
Pick-A-Level: Play the levels in any order you wish. Find a strategy that works best for you to beat all 27 levels and become a MacBrickout champion! Be sure to read the "strategy" section in the game for great tips.
Over 80 minutes of original music composed by 16 year old Danny Burns. Each song was written specifically for each level.
Game Center support
Twitter support (iOS 5)
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall