Glass Tower 2 for Iphone Publisher's description
Glass Tower 2 is a game with physical collisions and gravity simulation
Glass Tower 2 is a game with physical collisions and gravity simulation.
Gameplay seems to be easy at first.
The tower is constructed of blocks which are different in size, shape and color.
Your aim is to break all blue blocks and to save as many red blocks as possible.
Blue blocks add a score. Its amount depends on the size of the block. Red blocks subtract your score the same way.
Also every broken red block subtract one "life". You have 10 lives at the beginning.
Black blocks are indestructible and unmovable.
Due to physical-based engine every level can be over in different ways.
Your game progress is always saved, so You can continue playing last level you reached.
Some blocks contain bonuses. When you break such block - the bonus takes off and rises on screen edge.
You should have time to "catch" it, by taping on it by finger. Action of each bonus is explained during gameplay.
There's also level editor available.
Game features highlights:
- real-like physical simulation
- fast and powerful game engine with a lot of realtime visual effects
- bright and clear graphics
- very cool sounds of shattering glass
- different backgrounds to choose
- cool bonuses like accelerometer-controlled gravity vector
- hi-scores table
- level editor (for extra money)
What's New in This Release:- Game center
- Enhanced sound engine
- Better collision detection
- Glass tower 3 link
- multitasking support
- fixed bug with launching on devices with iOS version lower than 4.1
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall