FBI Child ID for Iphone Publisher's description
Every year, thousands of children go missing
Every year, thousands of children go missing. The FBIвЂ™s Child ID App can help.
This free app provides a convenient place to electronically store photos and vital information about your children so that itвЂ™s literally right at hand if you need it. You can show the pictures and provide physical identifiers such as height and weight to security or police officers on the spot. Using a special tab on the app, you can also quickly and easily e-mail the information to authorities with a few clicks.
The app includes tips on keeping children safe as well as specific guidance on what to do in those first few crucial hours after a child goes missing. Links to additional resources for families and victims are provided as well.
Please be assured that no information on your child will be collected or stored by the FBI unless you provide it during an emergency.
~Child ID Highlights~
Organize Your ChildвЂ™s Information
- Create as many child profiles as you need.
- Use your phone camera and photo library to take and upload photos of each child.
- Add and update key identifying information.
Know What To Do
- Get safety tips on keeping your child out of harmвЂ™s way.
- Learn what to do in first few critical hours after a child goes missing.
- Visit additional links with resources for families and victims.
Get Information to Authorities in an Emergency
- Quickly call 911 or the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
- E-mail your childвЂ™s pictures and information to authorities.
- Show identifying information to security or law enforcement officers on the spot.
What's New in This Release:Optional Password Protection
Users may now choose from the photo library.
More convenient input methods for entering child info.
Add/Edit view data protection.
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall