Caylus for Iphone Publisher's description
The year is 1289. To strengthen the borders of the Kingdom of France, King Philip the Fair decided to have a new castle built.
The year is 1289. To strengthen the borders of the Kingdom of France, King Philip the Fair decided to have a new castle built. For the time being, Caylus is but a humble village, but soon, workers and craftsmen will be flocking by the cartload, attracted by the great prospects. Around the building site, a city is slowly rising up…
The players embody master builders. By building the King’s castle and developing the city around it, they earn prestige points and gain the King’s favour. When the castle is finished, the player who has earned the most prestige wins the game.
* Pass & Play mode for playing on one device with your friends
* multiple AI players, every with a different strategy
* asynchronous multiplayer with push notifications
* challenging gameplay
* amazing hand drawn artwork
What's New in This Release:Added features:
- Retina iPad support
- private games with GameCenter
- online lobby chat
- minor improvements UI
- added toggle Castle view button
- minimum zoom scale changed
- AI no longer cheats
- game no longer hangs up when having a lot of resources
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall