Business Card Reader Pro for Iphone Publisher's description
Instant recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts.
Instant recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with LinkedIn, Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees and sales staff — anyone who networks regularly!
No need to manually enter contact information — Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, 'reads' it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
• Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
• Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, web sites
• Export to Salesforce (requires account with permission to add leads) and Evernote
• Optional integration with existing CRM systems
• LinkedIn support: search, contact adding, import of info and photo
• Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly
• Anti-shake image capture
• Background image processing. Saves time when scanning multiple cards.
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamp or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. Hold the device right above the card. Keep the card aligned with BCR viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone/iPad positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
4. Tap the screen to take the picture.
5. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
6. Tap Save to add the contact into your iOS address book.
• iOS 5 and later
• iPhone 3GS or later, the new iPad or later
• On original iPad, iPad 2 and iPod Touch the app can be used to recognize business cards from images saved in the photo library.
What's New in This Release:- Updated UI with new light theme for iOS 7
- Batch mode – take several photos in a row and edit them later in card holder. Text recognition is processed in background.
System Requirements:Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall