BrickPad for Iphone Publisher's description
from Kenrick Drew
BrickPad allows you to view and manipulate 3D LDraw/LEGO models and instructions that have been created using the LDraw parts library.
Make the most of your LEGO® collection by viewing and interacting with 3D LDraw/LEGO models and instructions on your iOS device.
BrickPad allows you to view and manipulate 3D LDraw/LEGO models and instructions that have been created using the LDraw parts library. You can rotate, pan, and zoom the model while paging through the modeling instruction steps. Ideal for LEGO lovers of all ages.
The LDraw parts library is a collection of LEGO pieces that have been modeled by fans of LEGO. It is freely available and included with BrickPad under the Creative Commons Licence. Please visit www.ldraw.org for more information, content, and models.
◦ Available for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.
◦ Dropbox folder support.
◦ Intuitive multi-touch gestures.
◦ Parts list as well as in step parts list bubble.
◦ Over 85 FREE models available with more added weekly, and even more available on the web.
What's New in This Release:BrickPad 2.3.5 contains the following bug fixes and new features:
◦ Updated for iOS7
◦ Updated to the 2013-01 version of the LDraw parts library which includes over 327 new parts.
◦ Bug fixes and minor improvements.
System Requirements:Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall