What was I Scared of? - Dr. Seuss for Iphone Publisher's description
from Oceanhouse Media
Perfect for Halloween or any time of year, this story delivers a timeless message about fear and tolerance.
Perfect for Halloween or any time of year, this story delivers a timeless message about fear and tolerance. The tale begins with a character who repeatedly meets up with an empty pair of pale-green pants. The character is initially afraid of the pants, which are able to stand on their own despite the lack of a wearer. However when he screams for help and the pants also start to cry, he realizes that "They were just as scared as I!" Putting fear in the proper perspective, the empty pants become good friends with the character.
New features only available in this interactive omBook for your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch include professional narration, background audio and enlarged artwork for each scene. To promote reading in young children, individual words are highlighted as the story is read and words zoom up when pictures are touched. By combining the original text and artwork of Dr. Seuss with features that entertain and promote reading, this omBook appeals to readers of all ages.
Three ways to read this omBook (Oceanhouse Media digital book):
- "Read to Me" вЂ” listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
- "Read it Myself" вЂ” read the book in its traditional form
- "Auto Play" вЂ” plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
- Picture / Word association вЂ” words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Professional audio narration
- Custom background audio for each scene
- Feautures the beautiful, original art of Dr. Seuss
- This 'Universal App' is optimized for both iPhone4 and iPad
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall