Tweetbot вЂ” A Twitter Client with Personality for Phone Publisher's description
Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality.
Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether itвЂ™s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, thereвЂ™s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
What people are saying:
вЂњIвЂ™ve tried every iPhone Twitter client in the App Store, and Tweetbot is my favorite, hands-down.вЂќ - John Gruber, Daring Fireball
вЂњTweetbot puts a lot of useful Twitter features at your fingertips with the high level of style and polish that only Tapbots can provide. It's my new favorite client.вЂќ - David Chartier, Macworld
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Native Push Notifications.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos/notes, manage your lists, and much more.
What's New in This Release:- Updated timeline view
- Image thumbnails in timeline
- Links now colored and single-tappable
- "Retweeted by" bar now integrated and tappable
- Cell colors adjusted for better contrast
- New direct message view.
- Redesigned "New Tweets" bar (Can be dismissed by tap and configured in Settings > Display)
- Timed auto-refresh (timeline, mentions, and DM's will refresh every 5 minutes)
- Readability added as mobilizer service
- Much improved tweet replies view
- Links in user's bio now tappable
- "Huge" font size option in Settings > Display
- Improved scrolling performance
System Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall